Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Fusion, Volume 4 - Judah & The Lion, "Back's Against the Wall"

It took me a total of 2 notes to figure out I like these guys.  Not kidding.



They were performing at the Storyline Conference in Nashville last October.  I noticed their merch stand out in the hall on the way in, but wanted to find a spot to sit.    

I went in, sat down, heard two notes, put my books down on the floor, got up, walked out and bought both EPs they were selling, then came back in and listened to the rest of their set. 

The woman next to me was all-like "Did you just buy both of those?!".  
And I was all-like "Hellllllz Yeah".  Or something like that.  

Today's song is called "Back's Against the Wall" and it's a hopeful southern anthem-like thing.  I listened to it very loudly (on repeat) on the drive home with the sunroof open. I hope you like it.  pba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment